TER-7 - Thermistor Relay
Thermostat for monitoring temperature of motor winding TER-7
Out Of Stock
This product is out of stock, submit your email and we will update once it restock.
- It monitors motor coil temperature.
- Fixed levels of switching.
- PTC sensor is used for sensing, it is in-built in motor winding by its manufacturer or there is used an external PTC sensor.
- MEMORY function - relay is blocked in an error state until until operator intervention (press RESET button).
- RESET of faulty state:
a) button on the front panel
b) by external contact (remote by two wires).
- Terminals of sensor are galvanically separated, they can be shorted out by terminal PE without damaging the device.
- Monitored ranges: 1.8 - 3.3 kΩ
- Thermosensor type: external, PTC
- Output: 2x CO, 8 A
- Housing: 1-MODULE
- Supply voltage (frequency): AC/DC 24 V-240 V (AC 50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions: 90 x 17.6 x 64 mm (3.5˝ x 0.7˝ x 2.5˝)