SOU-1/UNI+SKS-100 - Twilight Switch
Twilight switch - analog SOU-1 + fotosensor SKS
Out Of Stock
This product is out of stock, submit your email and we will update once it restock.
- Is used to control lights on the basis of ambient light intensity.
- Used for switching street illumination and garden lights, illumination of advertisements, shop windows, etc.
- The level of ambient intensity is monitored by an external sensor SKS-100 and output is switched according to the set level on the device.
- Control input for additional control, e.g. time switch, pre switch etc.
- Level of illumination adjustable in two ranges: 1 - 100 lx and 100 - 50000 lx.
- Adjustable time delay to eliminate short term fluctuation in illumination.
- External sensor IP65 suitable for mounting on the wall (cover and holder of a sensor are a part of the package).
- Output: 1x CO, 16 A
- Housing: 1-MODULE
- Supply voltage (frequency): AC/DC 12-240 V (AC 50/60 Hz); AC 230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Sensor: external, SKS-100
- Adjustable light intensity: 1 - 50 000 lx (in 2 ranges)
- Dimensions: 90 x 17.6 x 64 mm (3.5˝ x 0.7˝ x 2.5˝)