PRI-42/24V - Current Monitoring - 0.32-16 A
Current monitoring relay of Imin and Imax in 1P - AC/DC PRI-42, 24 V AC/DC
Out Of Stock
This product is out of stock, submit your email and we will update once it restock.
- Used to monitor overloading/relief (machine, motor, etc.), check consumption, diagnostics on a remote device (burning, short circuit, increased current draw, etc.)
- Relay designed for monitoring DC and AC currents in three ranges.
- the relay controls the current size in two independent levels (Imax, Imin).
- Setting the monitored level Imax (in % of range).
- Setting the monitored level Imin.
(in % of range - for PRI-42 - function WINDOW),
(in % of the set upper limit - for PRI-41 - function HYSTERESIS).
- The function of a second relay (independently/in parallel).
- Adjustable delay for eliminating short-term outages and surges for every level independently.
- Galvanically separated power supply from monitoring inputs.
- Output contact: for each current level.
- Voltage type: AC / DC
- Monitored levels: overcurrent and undercurrent
- Function: HYSTERESIS
- Monitored range: 3 inputs: 0.32-1.6 A, 1-5 A, 3.2-16 A (AC 50/60 Hz)
- Output type: 2x CO, 16 A
- Housing: 3-MODULE
- Voltage range: AC/DC 24 V (AC 50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions: 90 x 52 x 65 mm (3.5˝ x 2˝ x 2.6˝)