HRN-54N - 3Phase + N - Monitoring Relay - AC
Voltage monitoring relay in 3P + N with adjustable levels HRN-54N, 3 x 172 - 284 V
Out Of Stock
This product is out of stock, submit your email and we will update once it restock.
- It serves to monitor voltage, phase failure and sequence in switchboards, protection of devices in 3-phase mains.
- It is possible to set an upper and lower level of monitoring voltage.
- Adjustable time delay eliminates short voltage peaks and failures in the main.
- Supplied from monitored voltage.
- The faulty state is indicated by a red LED and by the opening of the output relay contact.
- Output contact 1x changeover / SPDT 8 A / 250 V AC1.
- In case of supply voltage falls below 60 %Un (UOFF lower level) relay immediately opens without delay.
- HRN-54: supply from all phases which means that relay is functional also in case when one phase is faulty.
- HRN-54N: supply L1, L2, L3-N, means that relay monitors also a failure of the neutral wire.
- 1-MODULE, DIN rail mounting.
- Phase failure: Yes
- Phase sequence: Yes
- Overvoltage: Yes
- Undervoltage: Yes
- Asymmetry: x
- Monitored range: AC 3 x 172-287 V
- Supply voltage: 1x CO, 8 A
- Housing: 1-MODULE
- Power supply: from monitored voltage
- Dimensions: 90 x 17.6 x 64 mm (3.5˝ x 0.7˝ x 2.5˝)