HRH-5 - Level Relay - 2 Levels
For monitoring one or two levels. HRH-5, 24 - 240 V AC/DC
Out Of Stock
This product is out of stock, submit your email and we will update once it restock.
- Relay is designed for monitoring levels in wells, basins, reservoirs, tanks,...
- In one device you can choose the following confi gurations:
- One-level switch of conductive liquids (by connecting H and D).
- Two-level switch of conductive liquids.
- One-state device monitors one level, two-state device monitors two levels (switches on one level and switches off on another level).
- Adjustable time delay on the output (0.5 - 10s).
- Sensitivity adjustable by a potentiometer (5 - 100 kΩ).
- Measuring frequency 10 Hz prevents polarization of liquid and raising oxidation of measuring probes.
- Galvanically separated supply voltage UNI 24 to 240 V AC/DC.
- Output: 1x CO, 8 A
- Sensitivity: 5-100 kΩ
- Number of functions: 2
- Housing: 1-MODULE
- Supply voltage (frequency): 24-240 V AC/ DC (AC 50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions: 90 x 17.6 x 64 mm (3.5˝ x 0.7˝ x 2.5˝)