OFF DELAY without supply voltage
Out Of Stock
This product is out of stock, submit your email and we will update once it restock.
- True OFF relay - relay timing without supply voltage.
- Example of use: the backup source for Delay OFF in case of voltage failure (e.g. emergency lighting, emergency respirator, or protection of el. controlled doors - in case of fire).
- 2-time functions adjustable by rotary switch:
a - Delayed return after disconnecting of supply
e - Delayed start.
- Time range (adjustable by rotary switch and fi ne setting by potentiometer): 0.1 s - 10 min.
- Interruptions in the power supply must take time steps (tens to hundreds of milliseconds).
- Output status indicated by red LED (only in case of supply voltage connection).
- Output: 2x CO, 8 A
- Housing: 1-MODULE
- Supply voltage (frequency): AC/DC 12-240 V (AC 50/60 Hz)
- Time range: 0.1s - 10 min (4 ranges)
- Number of functions: 2
- Dimensions: 90 x 17.6 x 64 mm (3.5˝ x 0.7˝ x 2.5˝)