Multifunction time relay with galvanically separated control input CRM-121H
Out Of Stock
This product is out of stock, submit your email and we will update once it restock.
- Multifunction time relay for universal use in automation, control and regulation or in house installations.
- Galvanically separated control input (Power Trigger)
- All functions initiated by the supply voltage, except for the flasher function, can use the control input to inhibit the delay (pause).
- Mode selection - according to the set function, permanently closed, permanently open, function of MEMORY LATCH with delay.
- Time scale 50 ms - 30 days divided into 10 ranges.
- Multifunction red LED flashes or shines depending on the operating status.
- Output: 1x CO, 16 A
- Housing: 1-MODULE
- Supply voltage (frequency): AC/DC 12-240 V AC 50/60 Hz)
- Time range: 50 ms - 30 days (10 ranges)
- Number of functions: 11
- Dimensions: 90 x 17.6 x 64 mm (3.5˝ x 0.7˝ x 2.5˝)