BR-216-11/230V- Bistable Relay - 230VAC
Bistable relay BR-216-11/230V
Out Of Stock
This product is out of stock, submit your email and we will update once it restock.
- Bistable relays are used to switch electrical circuits by impulse command, especially for lighting control in ordinary houses, warehouses, production halls and other buildings.
- Faster and easier installation thanks to an unlimited number of buttons, connected in parallel by two wires, which is a practical replacement for AC and cross switches.
- Last but not least, they offer savings in the number of wires used and, in the case of the control circuit, the possibility of using wires with a smaller cross-section, where the power input is minimal compared to the power circuit.
- The state of the Bistable relay changes with a short control pulse. As a result of which the relay in the steady-state has zero consumption and is noiseless.
- All relays can be controlled manually using a switch on the relay panel (I-O), which also serves as to signal the status of the contacts.
- For types BR-220 and BR-232, it is possible to disconnect the electrical switch control and as a result, the state of the relay can then only be changed manually (service, maintenance).
- Output: 1x NO+1x NC, 16 A
- Housing: 1 -MODULE
- Coil supply voltage (frequency): AC 120 V (60 Hz); AC 230 V (50 Hz)
- Coil disconnector: x